June 10/11
WHAT A DAY! ahaas!
Ok, this is about yesterday and earlier today. LOL!
Ok, Yesterday, I went out in the afternoon, headed to east coast around 4 with Dorothy, was good, but the weather kinda suck man, It started to drizzle around 5+,6. So headed to Parkway Parade for dinner, Had dinner at the Foodcourt below, after that went walking around, I SAW A PUMA BROWN COLOUR BAG! =D confirm no one will see that one, LOL! How bout a new bag for the new semester ? LOL! Ok, anyway, Yingying was somewhat on her way to parkway also, So i waited with Dorothy for Yingying, I didn't tag along when yingying came, I went athar for World cup! Ok! thats the second part of my post today.
Reached athar at around 9.30, missed quite some part of the first half, Athar was filled with people! ALOT ALOT ALOT of people. LOL! England only manage a 1-0 win, Unconvincing at all. But what the heck, they out in the group stage better, I DON'T SUPPORT ENGLAND! Anyway, saw xavier and co, they couldn't get a sit infront, but when i manage to get a table for them, most of them sat for awhile and left. bla, Ok! Second Game of the night, Sweden Vs Trinidad & Tobago, KNN! bet also lose! share money and bet $200 only sweden, but end up draw! FUCK! Just like that all the money gone! lol! Nvm! I'll save some and bet again. Anyway, After the second game, Suman,hweezhi,rachel and kenneth decided to go Jackson, I and Jianchuan didn't wanted to go, cause Athar atmosphere was better and the 3am match was Argentina and Ivory Coast, EXCITING! ahahas! so only me and Jc left, The game was exciting, Ivory Coast is strong! They hold the ball very well, their short passes is very good, they dont seem to like to play long balls, AND they need to improve on their shooting, thats for sure. Didier Zakora IS very good man. =D Ok, Argentina won 2-1. was all good man, After that game I walked home, it was cold man! walking in the early morning 5+. Watching Soccer at athar was fun man! From 9.20pm - 5am. LOL! MORE MORE!
Tonight, Serbia and Montenegro vs HOLLAND! Favourite European side behind Brazil, I seriously dont know what will happen in this game man, Both sides are equally good, Holland this time is a relatively young squad, No davids, no seedorf. Alot of big names are left out. So we shall see tonight what happens. Other Games are Mexico vs Iran and Angola vs Portugal. hmmm.. Mexico to win by a 1-0 margin? Small win for mexico and definately portugal to win. I hope. LOL! Anyone for athar tonight again? =D At least just for the Holland game. Pls! I dont wana stay at home and watch ah, boring ah. LOL!
Everyone is affected by the WORLD CUP FEVER!
Ok, this is about yesterday and earlier today. LOL!
Ok, Yesterday, I went out in the afternoon, headed to east coast around 4 with Dorothy, was good, but the weather kinda suck man, It started to drizzle around 5+,6. So headed to Parkway Parade for dinner, Had dinner at the Foodcourt below, after that went walking around, I SAW A PUMA BROWN COLOUR BAG! =D confirm no one will see that one, LOL! How bout a new bag for the new semester ? LOL! Ok, anyway, Yingying was somewhat on her way to parkway also, So i waited with Dorothy for Yingying, I didn't tag along when yingying came, I went athar for World cup! Ok! thats the second part of my post today.
Reached athar at around 9.30, missed quite some part of the first half, Athar was filled with people! ALOT ALOT ALOT of people. LOL! England only manage a 1-0 win, Unconvincing at all. But what the heck, they out in the group stage better, I DON'T SUPPORT ENGLAND! Anyway, saw xavier and co, they couldn't get a sit infront, but when i manage to get a table for them, most of them sat for awhile and left. bla, Ok! Second Game of the night, Sweden Vs Trinidad & Tobago, KNN! bet also lose! share money and bet $200 only sweden, but end up draw! FUCK! Just like that all the money gone! lol! Nvm! I'll save some and bet again. Anyway, After the second game, Suman,hweezhi,rachel and kenneth decided to go Jackson, I and Jianchuan didn't wanted to go, cause Athar atmosphere was better and the 3am match was Argentina and Ivory Coast, EXCITING! ahahas! so only me and Jc left, The game was exciting, Ivory Coast is strong! They hold the ball very well, their short passes is very good, they dont seem to like to play long balls, AND they need to improve on their shooting, thats for sure. Didier Zakora IS very good man. =D Ok, Argentina won 2-1. was all good man, After that game I walked home, it was cold man! walking in the early morning 5+. Watching Soccer at athar was fun man! From 9.20pm - 5am. LOL! MORE MORE!
Tonight, Serbia and Montenegro vs HOLLAND! Favourite European side behind Brazil, I seriously dont know what will happen in this game man, Both sides are equally good, Holland this time is a relatively young squad, No davids, no seedorf. Alot of big names are left out. So we shall see tonight what happens. Other Games are Mexico vs Iran and Angola vs Portugal. hmmm.. Mexico to win by a 1-0 margin? Small win for mexico and definately portugal to win. I hope. LOL! Anyone for athar tonight again? =D At least just for the Holland game. Pls! I dont wana stay at home and watch ah, boring ah. LOL!
Everyone is affected by the WORLD CUP FEVER!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home